- 1. This additional Bonus Policy Agreement is made and entered into by and between:
- a) Global Capital Ltd and/or Global Transactions LP.(“the Company” or “ImperialOptions.com”)
- b) Any person who is registered with the Company and has an active trading account
(hereinafter “the client”, “you” or “trader”).
2. In this Agreement references to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” refer to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” of Global Capital Ltd and/or Global Transactions LP.
It is clarified and emphasized that the decision whether to grant a bonus to a certain customer is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
3. Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added credit value to your ImperialOptions.com Trading Account and it provides you with additional leverage trade with. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are optional deposit matches which means that the Client may be offered a Bonus amount equivalent to his/her deposit amount; there are one-time added value Bonuses and promotional Bonuses. When you fund your account, the Company may offer to match your first deposit with a certain percentage of that amount in the form of a trading Bonus.
4. Warning: A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage. With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. It is truly appealing, but there is a downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Option trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
5. Bonuses may be granted on a number of different occasions. All Bonuses are optional and it is at the client’s own discretion to accept a Bonus. Clients are responsible to read and thoroughly comprehend all the Terms and Conditions involved, before accepting a Bonus:
i. The Company may often offer clients a Bonus percentage on their First Deposit but there are also several other occasions in which the Company may choose to offer different types of Bonuses. A “broker bonus” may be offered before significant financial events to enable traders to take advantage of the market volatility around those times. A “no deposit bonus” may be offered for VIP account holders. These “no deposit bonuses” are based on a percentage of the trader’s trading volume. Seasonal Bonuses may also be offered on occasions during which the company chooses to run specific promotions.
ii. The Company also offers special trading bonus offers for traders depositing with certain funding methods.iii. PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT A BONUS.
A TRADING BONUS IS OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLIENTS.
- 1. ALL BONUS CREDIT AMOUNTS ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE GIVEN AS A FORM OF LEVERAGE AND AS SUCH ARE NON-WITHDRAWABLE.
2. ONCE ACCEPTED, ALL BONUS INSERTIONS ARE FINAL.
3. Please read carefully before accepting any form of Bonus.
a. Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client.
b. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer render all Bonuses and all profits generated from them, non-withdrawable.
c. The Company urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing and/or manipulating them. Abusing any of the offers could result to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account on the Company’s website. The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company’s trading platform and/or its bonus policy is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
d. The bonuses/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer.
e. The Company reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed in the Company’s website.
f. Once the bonus has been accepted and inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned under any circumstance. The Company’s representatives do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final. By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above and hereinafter.
g. If the Client requests to withdraw an amount that is greater than his/her deposited funds, then the withdrawal request will be cancelled, as it includes Bonus funds and/or profits made by trading these funds.
h. After accepting the bonus, all withdrawal requests which were not processed yet will be automatically cancelled. Further withdrawal will become available once the deposit to bonus ratio is determined.
i. If losses occur during the client’s trading activity it should be noted that the clients deposited funds are lost before bonus funds.
j. Should the custonmer’s account contain Bonus funds only and remain inactive for a period of two calendar months or more, bonus funds will be removed from the accounts.
k. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals of profits derived from the Client’s own funds after using the Bonus is to buy options of 20 times the amount of the Bonus amount plus the deposit amount.
l. Dormant accounts e.g an account where a position/trade has not been placed within the last two calendar months will be subject to removal of any bonus along with any profits realised from this bonus account.
m. ImperialOptions.com DOES NOT RECOMMEND ACCEPTING A BONUS UNLESS THE CLIENT HAS SUFFICIENT UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE THE BONUS FUNDS TO HIS/HER ADVANTAGE AS LEVERAGE.