- 1. This additional Bonus Policy Agreement is made and entered into by and between:
- a) Global Capital Ltd and/or Global Transactions LP.(“the Company” or “ImperialOptions.com”)
- b) Any person who is registered with the Company and has an active trading account
(hereinafter “the client”, “you” or “trader”).
2. In this Agreement references to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” refer to “client” or “clients”, “trader” or “traders” of Global Capital Ltd and/or Global Transactions LP.
It is clarified and emphasized that the decision whether to grant a bonus to a certain customer is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
3. Definition of a trading bonus: A trading bonus is an added credit value to your ImperialOptions.com Trading Account and it provides you with additional leverage trade with. Trading bonuses come in many forms; there are optional deposit matches which means that the Client may be offered a Bonus amount equivalent to his/her deposit amount; there are one-time added value Bonuses and promotional Bonuses. When you fund your account, the Company may offer to match your first deposit with a certain percentage of that amount in the form of a trading Bonus.
4. Warning: A trading bonus gives you great value and extra trading leverage. With all of the above being mentioned; when you trade with bonus leverage you need to be cautious. It is truly appealing, but there is a downside. You may close higher trades and make more money initially (or in the long run), but you can also lose a lot more money. Option trading can be risky and you need to trade with confidence and responsibility to avoid losses.
5. Bonuses may be granted on a number of different occasions. All Bonuses are optional and it is at the client’s own discretion to accept a Bonus. Clients are responsible to read and thoroughly comprehend all the Terms and Conditions involved, before accepting a Bonus:
i. The Company may often offer clients a Bonus percentage on their First Deposit but there are also several other occasions in which the Company may choose to offer different types of Bonuses. A “broker bonus” may be offered before significant financial events to enable traders to take advantage of the market volatility around those times. A “no deposit bonus” may be offered for VIP account holders. These “no deposit bonuses” are based on a percentage of the trader’s trading volume. Seasonal Bonuses may also be offered on occasions during which the company chooses to run specific promotions.
ii. The Company also offers special trading bonus offers for traders depositing with certain funding methods.iii. PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING A BONUS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT A BONUS.
A TRADING BONUS IS OPTIONAL FOR ALL CLIENTS.
- 1. ALL BONUS CREDIT AMOUNTS ARE OPTIONAL AND ARE GIVEN AS A FORM OF LEVERAGE AND AS SUCH ARE NON-WITHDRAWABLE. CLIENTS WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW THEIR OWN DEPOSITED FUNDS. BY ACCEPTING A BONUS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
2. ONCE ACCEPTED, ALL BONUS INSERTIONS ARE FINAL.
3. Please read carefully before accepting any form of Bonus including a special offer, trade refund, or benefit:
a. Bonuses and benefits shall be credited to the client’s account subject to compliance with the terms of the offer made to the client.
b. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer render all Bonuses and all profits generated from them, non-withdrawable.
c. The Company urges its clients to take part in the offers, but to refrain from abusing and/or manipulating them. Abusing any of the offers could result to cancellation of the bonus/benefit and closure of the client’s account on the Company’s website. The decision whether a customer is abusing and/or manipulating the company’s trading platform and/or its bonus policy is at the Company’s sole and exclusive discretion.
d. The bonuses/benefits must be used within the period defined in the details of the special offer.
e. The Company reserves the right to revoke the bonus/benefit should the special offer be abused and/or should the offer’s terms fail to be met. The Company’s decision – should this be the case – shall be final. The Company reserves the right to revoke or change the offers at any time and this will be displayed in the Company’s website.
f. Once the bonus has been accepted and inserted into the trading account, it cannot be returned under any circumstance. The Company’s representatives do not have the ability to remove the bonus. All bonus insertions are final. By accepting a bonus into your account, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above and hereinafter.
g. If the Client requests to withdraw an amount that is greater than his/her deposited funds, then the withdrawal request will be cancelled, as it includes Bonus funds and/or profits made by trading these funds.
h. After accepting the bonus, all withdrawal requests which were not processed yet will be automatically cancelled. Further withdrawal will become available once the deposit to bonus ratio is determined.
i. If losses occur during the client’s trading activity it should be noted that the clients deposited funds are lost before bonus funds.
j. The Company does not restrict the Client from withdrawing his own funds at any time, but such withdrawal request will result in cancellation of any active Bonus.
k. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals of profits derived from the Client’s own funds after using the Bonus is to buy options of 20 times the amount of the Bonus amount plus the deposit amount. Example: (deposit + bonus x 20 = required turnover for own capital profit withdrawal)
k. ImperialOptions.com DOES NOT RECOMMEND ACCEPTING A BONUS UNLESS THE CLIENT HAS SUFFICIENT UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE THE BONUS FUNDS TO HIS/HER ADVANTAGE AS LEVERAGE.
Example 1: Client A has or opens a new trading account and deposits the amount of 1000 EUR (or any other base currency chosen upon registration) and receives a bonus of 1000 EUR. The Client performs trading activity and later decides to withdraw his/her funds. Client A has lost a total of 100EUR during his trading activity after the activation of the Bonus. Since the Clients deposited funds are lost before bonus funds. Client A’s own funds are now reduced to 900EUR. Client A can only withdraw his/her own funds at any given time, consequently, Client A is only able to withdraw 900 EUR. Any withdrawal however automatically results in the cancellation of the entire active bonus. Client A’s account balance after withdrawing all of his/her own funds will thereafter be 0.
Example 2: Client B has or opens a new trading account and deposits the amount of 500 EUR (or any other base currency chosen upon registration) and receives a bonus of 500 EUR. The Deposit to Bonus ration is 1:1. Client B performs sufficient trading activity to meet the Bonus turnover requirements (500+500 * 20 = 20,000) and has made an additional 200EUR profit. Client B then decides to withdraw his/her funds. Client B can now withdraw his/her own funds and any profits derived from them, but not the profits generated by the Bonus amount. Since the Deposit to Bonus ratio is 1:1; the client will only be able to withdraw his/her 500EUR initial deposit and another 100 EUR profit made by trading his/her own funds (the client has made 100 EUR on his own capital and 100 EUR on the company’s added bonus which amounts to a total of 200). It should be noted that any withdrawal will automatically result in the cancellation of the entire active bonus. Client B’s account balance after withdrawing all of his/her own funds and any profits derived from these funds will thereafter be 0.
Example 3: Client C has or opens a new trading account and deposits the amount of 1000 EUR (or any other base currency chosen upon registration) and receives a bonus of 500 EUR. The deposit to Bonus ratio is therefore 2:1. Client C performs trading activity and makes a total profit of 300 EUR. Client C then proceeds to withdraw his entire 1800 EUR balance. Client C’s withdrawal request is rejected, as s/he is only entitled to withdraw his/her own funds (1000 EUR) and the proportional profit made upon trading these funds (200:100 = 300), if the Bonus turnover requirements are met.
Example 4: Client D has or opens a new trading account and deposits the amount of 300 EUR (or any other base currency chosen upon registration). Client D accepts a 300 EUR additional Bonus amount. The deposit to Bonus ratio being 1:1. Client D performs some trading activity but does not meet the required turnover (300+300 * 20 = 12000). Client D has only reached a 10,000 total turnover and made an additional 100 EUR profit. Since Client D has not yet met the turnover requirement s/he will only be able to withdraw his/her own deposited funds (300) but not any additional profits. Client D will only be able to withdraw profits derived from trading his/her own capital once s/he makes the remaining required turnover of 2,000 (10,000 + 2,000 = 12,000). Should Client D still choose to withdraw only his/her own funds, this will automatically result in the cancellation of the entire active bonus.